Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

In one of the books by Dr. Laitman, it states, “the general law of reality is absolute giving, and all matter in reality must equalize with that.” It goes on to state, “Our progress in researching reality is a real adventure. We can begin to feel our past and future, and discover that time does not actually exist; that, in fact, everything already exists. A Kabbalist can move in time, as we perceive it now, and progress or regress beyond the present state.”

I want to learn the making of the Kli. I would like the womb (Light) to influence us so we know how to build our tool of perception correctly.

Mary
      Participant

Really, I want to know how to put everything I learn here, in practise, in daily living.

Miryam
      Participant

As both my desire to be in the womb, as well as my desire to break free from it, continue to increase, I ask for the Light to continue to provide me the strength to stay ‘put’ no matter what. The possibility of greater and greater connection is absolutely the driving force. I don’t really have a clue how to make this happen, but I don’t have to. This is the job of the wise and loving womb.

Rae
        Participant

Beautiful ❤️

Namron
      Participant

To be given the strength to overcome egoism making an effort without being compensated for it. As the book “Attaining the worlds beyond” explains.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I am looking to grow more through a group experience

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I want the light to influence us all to make a connection that enables us to cleave (adhesion) to the Creator. I want to achieve a deeper understanding of connection this semester and learn to bring this to fruition and do my part for the glory of the Creator to make this world a better place.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.