Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leanne
      Participant

My goal is to understand who I am, where I come from, why I am here and how I may contribute in a positive way to the lives of my loved ones.  It could be simplified in a sentence – to know God while living a worldly life.

Patrick
      Participant

let my heart always speak to me.

Vania
      Participant

to obtain a masach an be able to reach equivalance of form with the creator.

paula
      Participant

The goal for my studies is to know and experience the creator in all  do, say and be in this world.  I wish for all my fellow students to attain their highest goals.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

My goal is to be able to pay more attention to the dialectic between egoism and altruism.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

My goal in studying Kabbalah is to find meaning and purpose in my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 328 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.