Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 322 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      khalid
      Participant

To find a teacher and community that would nurture and aid in my development as a kabbalist

khalid
      Participant

I am studying with the aim of learning how to apply the  wisdom of kaballah in hope of ascribing meaning and purpose in my life

Jennifer
      Participant

I am studying for truth, understanding, and implementation of such.

Electra
      Participant

To be able to bestow.

Jennifer
      Participant

To learn to bestow in order to achieve equivalence of form with the Creator.

To go back home

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 322 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.