Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 326 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

I want to finally be able to enter a spiritual path that can show me the meaning of my existence. I’ve been in search of it since I was 8 years old. I’ve had good and bad moments, I even consider I’ve been a happy person most of my life, but there’s no other lure for me in this life if I can’t find that other “dimension”.

D
      Participant

I’ve heard that when we get off track by 100 degrees, it happened one degree at a time. My goal then is to stay aligned with the teachings, open to correction, and follow the path given.

John Caton
      Participant

If I’m to exist, I want my existence to be in sync with that of the controlling forces.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

The goal is to change my intention toward bestowal and by that, to reveal the Creator.

craig
      Participant

This is the most difficult preparation question yet.  For me, the immediate goal is to step across the boundary and into the spiritual world.

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

To attain the perspective of the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 326 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.