Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      craig
      Participant

This is the most difficult preparation question yet.  For me, the immediate goal is to step across the boundary and into the spiritual world.

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

To attain the perspective of the Creator

Namron
      Participant

I want to know, so like Sophia #303344, identifying myself with the eternal soul.

Miryam
      Participant

To love my neighbor as myself.

Timothy
      Participant

I want to experience what it means to bestow to others, and to live in it in a sustainable way.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

My goal in the study is to find the Purpose of life, mine and everyone else.  Why are we here? Where do we go when we die?  What is this life about?  When I gaze at these galaxies and their age, the solar system and how it was formed, I find myself but a speck of dust in comparison.  All the religions that I read about, all the philosophies that I pondered fell short of filling my desire to learn the purpose of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 328 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.