Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

the goal for which i am studying is to know the Creator

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

To know who I am and what is the creator.

Gabrielle
      Participant

Currently the goal of my study is to work with intention and connect with others to learn how to understand and be close to the Creator!

Shane
      Participant

Rav Laitman said it perfectly: to know the truth, to have a sense of purpose, to know who I am, and to know God.

Emiwodew
      Participant

The goal of my study is to know who the Creator actually is and to unravel the illusion of reality and see the objective reality as it is.

Amani
      Participant

The goal of my study is to manifest the creator in my kelim.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.