Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

My goal currently is to find and walk the correct path toward the Creator.

Purity K
      Participant

My goal is to be able to connect with the Creator.

Christianne
      Participant

I wil take  the  short   and more quickly path   to  hasten my evloution,  to reach the equivalence of form  with the creator,   my goal

Michael
      Participant

I want to know everything. How it all works. And I want happiness. I am determined to have it before I go. That’s my current mood. Then there are times when I have different moods and motivations. Sometimes I just want to be where I am supposed to be and feel at home.

Victoria
      Participant

The goal for which i am studying is to successfully interface with life.

Katel
      Participant

The goal for which i am studying Kabbalah is to re-align and connect with God!

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.