Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #325967
      Letta
      Participant

      I wish you all connection in peace and harmony and spiritual growth.

    • #325952
      Kristin
      Participant

      I wish for you all to find wholeness of mind and heart and that both would be aligned so . Complete peace in all situations . Complete restoration. Complete change of perspective .

    • #325927
      Vince
      Participant

      Iwish for my fellow students to keep high motivation towards our goal; even when we are tired or sick

    • #325905

      I wish that everyone would be able to go beyond what the body shapes as desirable, since we all are part of the former desire, shattered and embodied in billions of individuals. To integrate all the pieces through interconnecting them, so we can ascend together as one man, one heart.

    • #325887
      Bradley
      Participant

      I wish for everyone to be able to see their pathway clearly.

    • #325633
      Miho
      Participant

      I wish them to find peace in their mind too.

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.