Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yajaira
      Participant

Hello to all my fellow students I wish that each one of us feel connected, loved, and  surrounded by the light of the creator.

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

Greetings! My wish to all of us is to connect in love and attain the spiritual goal of being align with our Creator’s will.

I Wish all my  fellow studente and me can connected each other and then with Borè. I suppose we Will do that with love.

Ron
      Participant

I hope that everyone attains the spiritual goal of feeling completely aligned with the true light.

Tina
      Participant

In a non-zero sum game, the arena of overlapping desire to give joy is in alignment with the Creator’s Joy, which can then be seen and realized individually and collectively. I wish you the Joy of fellowship with our Creator!

Arabela Dias
      Participant

Connect to the point in the heart and expand it, personal and collectively.

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.