Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #313005
      Scott
      Participant

      Fellow wisdom seekers,

      We’ve all come here with our own unique goals and from unique life experiences. I imagine many are young in their spiritual pursuit and should consider themselves blessed to have found teachings on truth so soon. I also imagine many have taken a long road to get here, through battles of human nature from within and from everything around us that adds to the challenge of finding truth. Consider yourselves blessed to have attained so much wisdom of what is outside of truth and you can understand those that may need your help in the future. I’ve often heard our egoistic self referred to as the “false self” and I think it may be accurate and we’re breaking that deceptive shell to find the light and truly see. If humanity is to become a collective soul by these means then we are the pioneers and doing our part of something of an infinite magnitude. What more important task could one hope to achieve in this life?

      Much love to you all, Scott

    • #313002
      Jennifer
      Participant

      Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

      Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

      You are the light of the world…Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

    • #312744
      Karim C
      Participant

      I wish we can all reflect the Creator’s light back to one point,

      like a concave mirror of a telescope focusing light,

      translating celestial objects into visible objects.

      In so doing, hopefully the collective human light will be a message of gratitude perceivable to the Creator.

      • #313003
        Jennifer
        Participant

        Research mirror neurons. I think you’ll like it.

    • #312500
      saps
      Participant

      I wish for us all to understand what is true and what is false

    • #312297
      Graphic Unity
      Participant

      I’m looking forward for your journey and my journey to connect grow and fill the universe with a desire to bestow.

    • #312064
      Todd
      Participant

      I wish for everyone the courage to engage in the process

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.