Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dinaa orkoubi
      Participant

Y

Sheila
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to be able to see through our earthly differences to the light that is within us all. We are each at different levels here, but our inner desires are the same. We are sparks of the same source.

I wish for us all to have more patience, and forgiveness, and understanding of the trials we must go through that create our differences here, for ourselves and for each other, as humanity struggles to attain the next step.

To rebuild the collective soul will take compassion and love, especially when the earthly differences seem so vast. We must look through that and be able to see that each one does have that point in their heart, even if they do not see it yet themselves. We must be the example that can be followed.

Christina
      Participant

My hope for this community is that they share their light with the world.

N/a
      Participant

That we should put an end to judgement by learning to accept each other just as we are without looking to change anyone or anything.  To look upon the world through the eyes of innocence.  To see a reflection of our own light in all things.

Another question, when it comes to phase 4 in Malchut, does the vessel completely rejects the light again? Is this what other Kabbalists call “The Bread Of Shame”?

Is Genesis in The Bible an allegory of this process?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 656 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.