Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 665 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

My hope is for all throughout the world to come to understand the forces of nature. Understand Nature Law. To accept the creator fully into their lives and not half heartily. A desire to gain knowledge of this world and the world to come. To come together as one soul and work together for that one soul.

Per Striegler
      Participant

My hope for this community is that we will share our light with the world – what ever the force/strength of radience.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

To the best of my ability to be sincere in my egoistic state, I sincerely wish for all of you to reach spiritual attainment. While most of us are physically separated through the computer, I hope that at some point we can become connected and combine our shared desired for spirituality. Have a wonderful day everyone

dinaa orkoubi
      Participant

Y

Sheila
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to be able to see through our earthly differences to the light that is within us all. We are each at different levels here, but our inner desires are the same. We are sparks of the same source.

I wish for us all to have more patience, and forgiveness, and understanding of the trials we must go through that create our differences here, for ourselves and for each other, as humanity struggles to attain the next step.

To rebuild the collective soul will take compassion and love, especially when the earthly differences seem so vast. We must look through that and be able to see that each one does have that point in their heart, even if they do not see it yet themselves. We must be the example that can be followed.

Christina
      Participant

My hope for this community is that they share their light with the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 665 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.