Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

In these seeming troubling times, I wish for all of us to realize we are one. Any harm we do, we do to ourselves, any good we do, we do to ourselves. Let’s remember that we can be pulled down the path of pain or the path of light. Let’s come together by having the collective intention of choosing light, by looking beyond the noise and feeling what it is the Creator is trying to tell us.

Prescilia Javnyuy
      Participant

I wish us to attend higher degrees as we learn together to in this journey of our study

Yai
      Participant

I wish for all of us enlightenment. I believe that deep self-knowledge of oneself and acceptance of God’s designs is the best thing we can do to grow in God and to provide well-being to our fellow human beings.

Gillian
      Participant

I wish well for everyone on this course and hope and pray we all achieve our own personal best possible outcomes.  I believe we are more than the sum of our parts. x

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students a good learning.

Paul
      Participant

I wish that we will feel connected through what we have in common … being parts of One Soul and One Desire … and through this feeling of connection we will draw closer and see each other participating in the same quest through life. To realise that our differences arise from our material bodies and their desires, dressed in different clothing according to how we are pursuing these desires. To see beyond these Lower World differences of perception and seek our true spiritual common essence. This will move us closer together and reconnect parts of the One Soul, leading to stronger altruistic desire and brighter Light in this world … towards everyone. Supporting each other through this course is a great start! My brotherly love to you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.