Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kristin
      Participant

I wish for you all to find wholeness of mind and heart and that both would be aligned so . Complete peace in all situations . Complete restoration. Complete change of perspective .

Vince
      Participant

Iwish for my fellow students to keep high motivation towards our goal; even when we are tired or sick

I wish that everyone would be able to go beyond what the body shapes as desirable, since we all are part of the former desire, shattered and embodied in billions of individuals. To integrate all the pieces through interconnecting them, so we can ascend together as one man, one heart.

Bradley
      Participant

I wish for everyone to be able to see their pathway clearly.

Miho
      Participant

I wish them to find peace in their mind too.

Shana
      Participant

I wish for everyone to connect to their point in the heart ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.