Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brendan
      Participant

I wish we can all please the creator by helping each other.

Stephen
      Participant

If we are to cross the barrier and receive equivalence with the creator I hope we can do so together by uniting as a collective soul. We left the creator’s presence as one Soul and as we descended were split apart. As we return may we be remade.

Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

I wish that humanity will feel that they are blessed, loved and protected by God at this moment and forever.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I wish for you to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself, and love your neighbor as yourself.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

I wish that we all will have the ability to decide for our life and change our destiny. That our vessel is filled with the light to avoid the pain.

Also to develop an additional sense to make contact with what exists outside. Also to learn to transform our desires from it’s egoistic expression to its altruistic expression, so our desires are corrected to perfected form from will to receive to will to bestow and get in touch with eternity freeing ourselves from our egoistic inborn nature.

Emiliano
      Participant

I wish that we all find that connection with eachother and the light

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.