Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joshua
      Participant

I hope all the Kabbalah students are able to find connection and Light in this journey.

p
      Participant

May all my fellow students and people of the earth find the Path of Light.

Sylvie Bélanger
      Participant

We can rebuild that collective soul by being conscient of our toughts and emotions.

Another way is to look at another person like is a child of God.  The way you look at a person will change your toughts toward that person.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

I dont know what to say! But I like this.

Angel
      Participant

I wish a switch from operating from the head to the heart, clarity, and awakening!

Nathan Matindas
      Participant

I wish for everyone to feel one.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 656 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.