Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 659 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricardo Alves
      Participant

I dont know what to say! But I like this.

Angel
      Participant

I wish a switch from operating from the head to the heart, clarity, and awakening!

Nathan Matindas
      Participant

I wish for everyone to feel one.

Brad
      Participant

I hope you all can find a group of ten to feel what he is talking about. The common thread which i long for.

Michael
      Participant

I wish you all to have a deep connection and awareness with mind.

security seal
      Participant

I wish that all will be able to gain understanding of past events in their lives and through correction of self be able to reach fulfilling and meaningful existence.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 659 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.