Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J
      Participant

I wish you all can enjoy your ride and not get lost in what happens at the journeys end, ‘what is the secret etc’. What you get will be exactly what you are searching for, I personally was looking for the knowledge to lead a satisfying life and right now I feel satisfied with my life. Learning to love isn’t easy but it is possible.

Todd
      Participant

I wish us all the least painful path to the creator

Annmarie
      Participant

I wish that you will find the time to keep reading from the Kabbalah books, do not stop, keep moving forward. I wish that your intent to be a Kabbalist becomes strong and willful. I wish that we all make our corrections quickly, so that we can reach the Creator together.

Annmarie

Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

I wish all of us understand all things around us as revelation of the creator.

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

I wish I knew what to say. I would tell everyone the good news. I lack so much knowledge and understanding, but I seek God with all my heart. I want to know the Creator so much. It almost stresses me out. It’s all I think about now. I hope you all find what you are looking for. 🙏🏿

Understand that we are one, and we have it all, we just need to feel it. Feel the others as part of you, like an organ you cannot live without. Why would you wanna hurt your own organ? What is the end game of hurting that organ? What exactly are you trying to achieve by hurting your organ?

Try to make a list of all the things that benefit you and your organs. Things that make you grow, and develop. Restrictions that make you grow, and develop. Then apply that to your “organs”. And just let everything take it’s course.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.