Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiffany
      Participant

Hello my fellow students,
      My wish for you all is that your heart’s desire and longing for the Creator increases exponentially so that your journey on the Path of Light leads you quickly to the state of giving selflessly to the Creator–a state that can bring us closer toward our goal of uniting as a collective soul.

Juule
      Participant

To my fellow students: All of your prayers for connection is my prayer too.

Sharilyn
      Participant

Hi my fellow students! May we continue to do all that is necessary to develop our point in the heart as advised by our experienced kabbalists, regardless of circumstances. May we overcome attachments, distractions, and useless mental chatter that keep us from building a collective soul and becoming a vessel for the Light and thus experiencing the upper worlds and equivalence of form. Also important is for us to have patience with ourselves and each other and never stop growing spiritually.

Helen
      Participant

I wish we can learn from each other, support each other and grow together.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

Hello fellow students. For you all I wish that your desire grows and develops the point in your heart and that in time we all connect and see the upper world together.

Rokko
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to take the wisdom and knowledge learned here and share it with your family your friends and neighbors. I wish that we all could put ourselves aside and the time and energy spent on our individual lives are spent on our  neighbors our communities. And be examples of what aulterism. And that we all find a means of correction to unite back into our perfection.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.