Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 1,064 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      jill
      Participant

I want to know truth, to understand, to find my way, to adjust my behavior and beliefs in relation to what truly is. If I don’t know what is, how can I proceed  without a map?

marek
      Participant

I want my system to be ready to bestow the light and to understand what does it mean to give to others. The clear perception, not glued to ego, to a solar system nor to karma.

Shel
      Participant

Eventually to a full, unfiltered reality, unless it is more fun to leave some of the filters on.. whichever perception of reality leads to the greatest good and highest purpose

Ghera
      Participant

To the reality that lies beyond our 5 senses.

Joe Braun
      Participant

To see the unseen reality. I’m all too aware of the seen/felt/touched, etc., reality, but I want to be aware of the unseen.

Paul
      Participant

To an unlimited perception of all of reality so that we are no longer constrained by our limited perception that prevents us from understanding the true cause, course, and purpose of things in this world.

Viewing 6 posts - 499 through 504 (of 1,064 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.