Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

Feeling everything with my five senses and with my 6th sense, or intuition. All the Nature is Creator.

Jonah
      Participant

Let my self go. Be a piece and not an whole. Yet be whole as a piece of an infinite whole. I operate as an extension of the giver. Surrender myself to the Creator. I become part of the force that bestows. I recieve to bestow.

Manuela
      Participant

Looking at Nature, contemplating the living force around us, knowing we are part of It.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I can feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator trying to detach myself from the corporeal descriptions the Kabbalists use to describe their experiences and focus on the sensations being conveyed.

Lol
      Participant

Sixth sense.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

What I feel is from the Creator. The love I yearn for is from the Creator. What I know is because of the Creator. The world I see is because of the Creator. When I look at a flower, I see the face of the Creator. My egotistic self was created by the Creator. And I can only invert and correct myself by the help of the Creator. There is None Else Besides Him.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.