Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Dunlap
      Participant

As all of reality was created of the Creator, it necessarily follows that All is the Creator.

JamesM
      Participant

We exist of, by and for the Creator. We must remember this. This thought must be present in everything we do, at every moment. It needs to become a habit. More than a habit. Remembering the Creator and being grateful to Him for absolutely everything must become as automatic to us as our breathing or the beating of our hearts. Every thought, every sensation, every experience, “big” or “small”, begins and ends with Him and the love that He is.

Marietjie
      Participant

I can never be lost. And nothing can destroy me. Nothing is ‘against’ me,  It is all the Creator. Everything that I see, perceive, think, encounter…all is contained within the Creator. All are permitted and allowed and being influenced by the Creator. This is too big or me to grasp, but I allow this truth in.

Yolanda
      Participant

How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Thinking “There is nothing but He” in every event in my life, every day, every minute…practice, practice, practice; until one day It will  not be me who was thinking that idea, but who felt the Creator in my life every second.

Esther
      Participant

“There is None Else Besides Him” is incomprehensible to my mind as I am deeply and profoundly invested in my perceptions. I feel a force pushing and pulling me towards knowing that everything is the action of the Creator in the details of  my life. This statement feels deeply intimate, to be in a state of oneness with the Creator that a person is able to elucidate this knowing – there is a beauty in this that lies beyond my ideas and perceptions.

Zied
      Participant

Feeling that only to know the creator is what’s important and this reality is just some kind of imaginary movie that doesn’t matter so much

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.