Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sonjia Coley
      Participant

I can see the creator in everything around me then I can feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator.

Hannah
      Participant

Feeling the love that holds this sense of me and holds  everything and everyone else too.

R-zahn
      Participant

By seeing the tree and all vegetation  change with the seasons, watching color change before our eyes.  By seeing the birds and other creatures alive in patterns that is reproduced throughout all nature.  Looking closer, the ants and all the insect world adorned with shapes and colors that marvel the eye even as one goes smaller and smaller.  Still the Heavens shine with light that travels faster than our imagination and stars and planets choreographed in space in a dance while keeping their place.  Whom else but one Creator could have created such a thing?

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Infinite vastness, infinitely close to me. A synthesis of tenderness and limitless power.

Sheila
      Participant

I am trying to look at my corporeal surroundings with the eyes of a child. All is wonder. I am trying to keep the feeling of expansion in the Point in my Heart as I go through my day. Already I can feel that, most especially when I open the physical books and read and try to understand. My overwhelming desire is to advance spiritually and through this desire I can feel the force the Creator brings to me in all I see and do.

Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

Feeling everything with my five senses and with my 6th sense, or intuition. All the Nature is Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.