Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter Hjorth
      Participant

When I try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” I try to imagine the state of the writer who wrote it. What condition was the writer in? What was the thought behind the sentence?

I imagine a sensation of comfort, like a warm blanket wrapped around you just before you go to sleep.
      I imagine a sensation of hope, that everything is going to be alright, how could it not?
      I imagine a sensation of surrender, having total faith in the force that works upon us.

I have known this statement since many years, thus i had time to think about it. It took quite long to become familiar with this truth, and even now I sometimes suddenly awake from a earthly situation and realize that there is nothing besides Him.

At first it gives you a dizziness. Then a sensation of being miniscule, more than a nano particle. But slowly you might develop a sense of love that surrounds and embraces you, and that is very beautiful and comforting.

raghad
      Participant

a great question to think about for hours if not for days

this questions runs through me at every point of the day whenever i do something or experience anything, it’s almost overwhelming how close yet so distant we have become from this amazing force

it’s in all things yet veiled to the fullest extent

the whole process and journey of living in this world is only to attain fully the meaning of this sentence

to try to comprehend the ultimate love, force, great detail and bestowal in infinite ways

which can be mind blowing just to think about it for one second so how about to absorb the full meaning

it sounds almost impossible

yet it’s very possible, because we are doing it. and we must do it. to ascend.

i think i have had my answer within me the moment i was born, i just thought that i can give more than attain

it was in front of me my whole life

Sarah
      Participant

This question is a step up, to try imagining this, and I have not yet looked at the videos, which might feel like cheating!

So, since everything is G-d, then I am, too, even though I have always experienced  myself as just “ME”.     Sometimes I have tried to find my inner core, & actually, I cant, it feels like underneath my physical feelings , emotions & thoughts, behind them, there is silence. Observation. From where I am now, I m taking a wild guess that G-d is also in this condition, and has created us, His creatures, so he can experience Himself.  In this wild imagining, I also imagine He takes delight as we wake up, and understand another little bit, get that much closer to G-d. And, just maybe, to the consequent union as being more conscious?

I have always liked the saying that we are each a drop in the ocean , so how about,also :- we are the ocean in a drop?

raghad
        Participant

wow

Tammy McHenry
          Participant

“We are the ocean in a drop”  … this is so cool!

Annmarie
      Participant

No one can be greater than the Creator, but we can be like the Creator. We can receive pleasure with the intent that we receive to bestow pleasure to the Creator, “for the sake of the Creator.” “There is None Else Besides Him.” The Creator created all creations: The heavens, the worlds, our level of existence where we can receive pleasure from the Creator.

I feel, at this precious moment, life within me, because of my faith in the Creator. But I am far from being close to fully understanding the concepts of the reality of the actions of the Creator.

Laurel
      Participant

Lately I can feel, hear, and know that the Creator is always with me.  He is here with everybody and every natural thing and that we are here for our own good and learn to rise and be one with the Creator.  There is no punishment except on ourselves.  And what we see as bad stuff  happens so that altruistically we can rise through it with compassion for others and ourselves to the oneness with the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.