Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 403 replies, 362 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mo.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I want to better understand how this force of the creator operates within me. I want to have those qualities that would bring me closer to this force .</p>

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

If there is none else besides him then who or what am I ?

marek
      Participant

I am willing to feel that with all my senses.

Actingraphy
      Participant

If I want to answer this, whatever I say would be only from my memory and what I have heard or read before, so honestly speaking, I do not know how to feel this point.

Leah Martin
      Participant

To feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator and that “There is None Else Besides Him”, I must put aside the dualistic thoughts of ego and self and look for the plain truth that I am composed of all the same molecules that exist in the macro, exist within the micro, all of which is the Creator.

Myva
      Participant

“There is None Else Besides Him” makes me feel secure in the Higher Intelligence that is full in control and that’s all I need to live in this dimension as well as where ever we transmigrate to.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.