Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 403 replies, 362 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mo.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcia
      Participant

How grandiose! I must attain equivalence of form!

Cat
      Participant

Through equivalence of form with our Creator ?  By hating our egoistic desires, and seeking to only receive to give pleasure to our Creator.

Sarah
        Participant

But our egoistic desires are also created by Him, so – what’s to hate?

Ninotchka
      Participant

I dont know. Only that it is true…..

William Taylor
      Participant

Only when I am desperately seeking him. At that time I am at my own end.

Cyndi
      Participant

From what I understood after reading the story of “Jacob, Essau, Laban and Belaam (Unlocking the Zohar), reality exists only in our WILL – a Kabbalist sees everything as Forces and Qualities and the overall force that operates them – the Creator. It states this is the revelation to which we aspire and it happens within our Will to the extent that we equalize with the Creator – I wonder if this is the key to feeling the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

I read that story numerous times, and the commentary – it was so profound for me – so moving.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I have felt the sensation behind that statement and I’m so happy to learn that I’m supposed to feel it.  I sometimes “know” (in a tangible, felt way) that the entire reality is the action of the Creator.  I really value how the Kabbalah Revealed course is reinforcing this for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.