Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 394 replies, 354 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by john.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

There is no one else besides Him;  I can learn by study Kabbalah,  I can  feel it  in all around me  and see His work in nature,  because He is working  al the time,  I can feel it in my point in the heart , and I am looking for more spoirituality to  find Him, and He gives me  answers  where to look,  I have to pray  to  our  Creator  , looking around with open  eyes and heart.

Purity K
      Participant

I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator because “There is none else besides Him”.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I feel it in me like a little dot and when I try to focus on it something denies me access to it and I feel like I’m getting pulled away from it and thoughts of denial come up. Still I force it and it feels like a dark cloud that blocks the light of that little dot far away from me. But still, there is a tunnel in the cloud, a narrow passage to look through to the other side.

I only belive that dot is the source of everything, I still cannot feel it, although sometimes only for a second or so I know that that’s the target I’m aiming for. But then I get pulled back and again I question myself if it’s the truth or my imagination.

Victoria
      Participant

How? By studying, and constantly reminding myself of the material I am studying and praying for strength to overcome my restrictive perception of reality.

Katel
      Participant

There is None Else Besides Him!!

The entire reality is the action of the Creator, because the entire reality is the Creator.

I have come to realize through the course thus far that reality seems like a program of garbage-in, garbage-out. My perception maybe be wrong, but as i progress on, the understanding will get clearer.

Thank you.

Peter
      Participant

The feeling is a mixture of comfort and fear. Comfort because regardless of what happens, I can know that it it all part of His plan and that He is in control. Fear because I have no control myself and must completely rely on Him and have faith that He has the best possible outcome in mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.