Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 403 replies, 362 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mo.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

The statement awakens a sense of awe as well as a sense of inclusion. The creator is above, apart but also a part of me. There is nothing I can behold without experiencing the Creator. He is all. Even a glance in the mirror brings a deeper desire to know the creator.

Wesley
      Participant

one soul

Emiwodew
      Participant

After we see that the reality we have been perceiving is only limited to our five senses, we come to realize that the objective reality outside our five senses is the true reality annulling our concepts of good and evil. With this, we come to the conclusion that there is none else besides Him.

Christianne
      Participant

There is no one else besides Him;  I can learn by study Kabbalah,  I can  feel it  in all around me  and see His work in nature,  because He is working  al the time,  I can feel it in my point in the heart , and I am looking for more spoirituality to  find Him, and He gives me  answers  where to look,  I have to pray  to  our  Creator  , looking around with open  eyes and heart.

Purity K
      Participant

I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator because “There is none else besides Him”.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I feel it in me like a little dot and when I try to focus on it something denies me access to it and I feel like I’m getting pulled away from it and thoughts of denial come up. Still I force it and it feels like a dark cloud that blocks the light of that little dot far away from me. But still, there is a tunnel in the cloud, a narrow passage to look through to the other side.

I only belive that dot is the source of everything, I still cannot feel it, although sometimes only for a second or so I know that that’s the target I’m aiming for. But then I get pulled back and again I question myself if it’s the truth or my imagination.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.