Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Iggy
      Participant

You can feel that every moment of reality is an action of the Creator by keeping him in your heart and on your mind all the time’

Aaron Taggert
      Participant

If there is none else besides him, how can I not feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? Some American Indians have a concept of the great No-Thing, all that is not:

The Great Spirit is in all things:
      He is in the air we breathe.
      The Great Spirit is our father,
      but the Earth is our Mother.
      She nourishes us;
      that which we put into the ground
      she returns to us.
      —BIG THUNDER (BEDAGI), WABANAKI ALGONQUIN

The gnostic text of Thomas proclaims: “The Kingdom of God is inside/within you (and all about you), not in buildings/mansions of wood and stone. (When I am gone) Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift the/a stone and you will find me.”

Every feeling is the action of the Creator. Every action is the feeling of the Creator. There is none else besides Him.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

As far as I can understand. We all are in the same law of nature and part of everything that exists. So the law of nature is also working in me as everything else.

Theresa H
      Participant

I feel peace of mind I. That everything including my feelings and actions up to even now have and will continue to happen for a reason. I know God aka our creator has a plan for everything. My past and humanities past needed to happen for us to evolve from animals. I feel we still need to evolve some of our traits but it will happen like it’s suppose to happen in a natural balance.

Maika
      Participant

By feeling everything is connected

Wendi
      Participant

Whether I look out to the vast universe beyond my mortal boundaries or to the equally vast universe within the four corners of my flesh, I see only one will, one design and equivalence of form and function within and without, and those only belong to Him. Therefore the entire reality is the action of the one and only Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.