Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

• This topic has 1,725 replies, 1,556 voices, and was last updated 56 minutes ago by Ron.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,141 through 1,146 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dave
      Participant

To see the similarities and differences between this and the Kabbalah Centre to see which one is right for me.

Christopher
      Participant

To learn the wisdom of Kabbalah and begin the journey of putting it into practice.

Marcia
      Participant

I expect to have a better understanding of Kabbalah. I expect a foundation on which I can build.

Carmen Echevarria
      Participant

I would like to learn what Kabbalah truly is and how to put it into practice to change my life.

David
      Participant

A greater understanding leading me on my path to light.

Andrew
      Participant

I expect to learn the ways things work, to understand the purpose of life and the destination of our soul’s journey, and to use that knowledge to help others alleviate their own suffering, enjoy life, and make the progress in life their soul incarnated to make.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,141 through 1,146 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.