Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,183 through 1,188 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      darkosek
      Participant

I’m only getting in touch of the subject really and I don’t have specific expectations at the moment. I hope to be able to understand.

Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

I am open to learning. I guess, from the above video, I am going to learn about destiny and fate, and how to control my destiny with the beginnings of the wisdom of the Kabbalah.

To gain the beginnings of an understanding of what I am living for feels exciting and daunting.

Michael
      Participant

i don’t know

Jeff
      Participant

I expect the lesson to delve into the Kabbalistic perspective on destiny. I hope to attain a wisdom that will allow me to better control mine (destiny) to create the life I’ve always dreamed of.

Jessica
      Participant

I hope to achieve and gain an understanding of the flow of life and in turn be able to control the outcome and destiny which follows and also gain an understanding of the forces of nature and the universe and how it interacts with life.

Jessica
      Participant

I hope to achieve and gain an understanding of the flow of life and in turn be able to control the outcome and destiny which follows.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,183 through 1,188 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.