Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

• This topic has 1,724 replies, 1,556 voices, and was last updated 6 days ago by Patrick.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Samuel
      Participant

Kabalah in this part of the world, we are made to believe it’s an art practiced by the ancient in Israel under the supervision of Moses the man of God. Some are of the opinion that kabalah was the sum total of.what God taught Moses as secrets of life mouth to mouth. So if any of those is true then it is worth emulation. It must be a better way of life.

candace
      Participant

knowledge of the Kabbalah – I don’t know much about it.

Beth
      Participant

I’m here to learn, so that I may share.

Tiziana
      Participant

my wish to expand my view & understanding of the “Essential” meaning & Magic of our Life down to earth, to be able to fulfil my own role/reason of Life, and after all add our “SHARE” altogether on our Evolutionary path of Humanity, Consciousness & En-LIGHT-enment for abetter alLOVErtheworld/Universe/Existence:-)))

Tiziana
      Participant

xmy wish to expand my view & understanding of the “Essential” meaning & Magic of our Life down to earth, to be able to fulfil my own role/reason of Life, and after all add our “SHARE” altogether on our Evolutionary path of Humanity, Consciousness & En-LIGHT-enment for abetter alLOVErtheworld/Universe/Existence:-)))

Po-Hsun Chen
      Participant

How to Receive properly. How to change my Destiny and Control it. What is the purpose and meaning of all this – what is the Ultimate Truth

Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.