Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seraphim
      Participant

It means exposing oneself to the conditions in which the center of gravity of one’s identify is transferred from one’s sensual desires to the spiritual desires of the friends.

strugle with ones very own self; be able to realize how much we have to correct in order to ascend to true reality.

Rivka
      Participant

We have to be a part of a group that has the same intention to change our desire to receive for ourselves to an intention to give our desire to receive to the Creator.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I’ll let you know when I get there

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

It’s simply to intend to change one’s nature of receiving to that of nature of bestowal!

Beth
      Participant

Like Marion, I’m not sure about the question. What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal? I only know an egoistic perspective of reality, so I have to imagine and my imagination is also limited by what exists. And yet, I can get a glimmer of what it might be.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.