Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jan Koons
      Participant

Egotistic perceptions are of what can use our 5 senses with. Also, I tend to use my mind to decipher what that perception means. When we use our ego to connect with others we are able to know their heart and use that to give them part of our so we can go on the journey together.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

There are three questions here…

No. 1: I would say that it means that one is able to feel others needs and pains and you feel the joy of being capable of unconditional love/bestowal. You can’t feel whole or complete as long as you are conscious of any kind of pain/imballance in any of the four levels of existence.

No. 2: True connection happens when two or more people (it can also be an animal, flower or a rock, here I talk about people) share something. An idea, “love” of a surtain type of leisure, the same movie genre, the same type of human experience, a commen goal etc. There is some degree of equvilance of form. To fully connect we have to feel eachother as part of eachother.

No. 3: We all share the same desirre to feel good and content.

Mary
      Participant

It means to see the true reality which we can’t perceive or even imagine in our present egoistic state.

Yajaira
      Participant

In an egoistic perception of reality we think that we are independent from other people while  in a perception based on bestowal we know that we are all connected and we are aware that everything that we do affect all the creation.

Sandra
      Participant

The way I understand it today is being able to shift our perception from the outer world of reception to the inner world of bestowal. Seeing everything that is happening from the eyes of the creator, understanding there is a divine plan, where we fit in it and how everything has been designed in our reality to bring us to our destiny which is complete fulfillment.

zohreh
      Participant

We are in the object and the receiver and we only receive from around, but we have to change and to the subject, that is, the doer and the giver.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.