Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

To shift our perception we need to feel others needs as our own.

Kristin
      Participant

The shift begins outside of myself and how it benefits me to how to benefit others as myself.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

To move from intending to fulfill one’s own self to an intention to fulfill the whole of humanity.

Julia
      Participant

This means to seek more adhesion with the Upper Force and more Equivalence of Form with it. Once achieved, this alignment with the Upper Force should go first and before our perception, so that our perception becomes being based on it. If organized in such a way, our perception then will lead us painlessly to our next higher state.

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

I believe it means to be aware of the intention behind the act.

Phin Mackness
      Participant

Shifts happen; elevated consciousness makes us aware of these, and how everything is connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.