Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 313 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zeinab
      Participant

i am still very lost

Mary
      Participant

it means we are entering into the unity phase of human integration.

Miryam
      Participant

At this point in my understanding, it would mean a shift to deeply and naturally regarding this world, and everyone, everything in it with a caringness, a lovingness, a concern that, for now, I can only barely imagine, and yet long for so much.

Eva
      Participant

I learned theoretically that we have to receive not to fulfill personal desires but receive for the benefit to fulfill the goal of the creation … that is how I understand it intellectually. But I do not truly know as I can not experience it … I have a deep longing to truly know it, as to sense it so accurately as I can perceive my surrounding with my five physical senses, but I can not. The lack of felt experience leaves me in the “unknown”.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Connect and serve others and help them reach their spiritual desires before one’s own.  Far easier said than done.

Denys
      Participant

Find the correct desires

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.