Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle
      Participant

For one to joyfully receive the Creator’s love and to share the Creator’s love with others combined with sharing joyful gratitude towards the Creator. Also practicing being proactive with self-control instead of being reactive when we’re challenged with negativity.

NAT
      Participant

to see the world as one interconnected self

Aaron
      Participant

Grow up, and become a parent (careGIVER) instead of getting stuck in spiritual childhood.

Steph
      Participant

What comes to mind is wanting the Creator’s way more than I want my way.  And much easier said than understood.

Tracey N
      Participant

To move our perception from “What’s good for me” to “What’s good for the whole”.

Peter
      Participant

To act for the progress of the whole of humanity or for other people at least

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.