Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Toni Peltonen
      Participant

I am eager to find this out, probably viewing everything I see and experience as myself instead of being separated from these.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

shifting our focus to the world outside. to the desires of others. while annulling the focus on self benefiting.

afc
      Participant

Realizing that true happiness comes from connecting to others and not collecting material items in order to feel above others (separate).

Maika
      Participant

From taking (egoism) to giving (bestowal)

Shane
      Participant

Having an egoistic perception of the world means that my perception is very limited and narrow because it’s focused on a single point—me. When I shift to the point of view of bestowal, my perception opens up because I’m focused on many points, meaning the desires of others.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Passare da una percezione egoistica della realtà sembra che ho bisogno di vedere il mio egoismo di più.  Per cambiare la mia percezione basato sulla dazione mi serve capire come pregare o chiedere aiuto dal creatore per migliorarmi.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.