Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

To change one’s intention of receiving for the ego, to receiving with intention to bestow.

Somehow, sometimes we feel the urge to do some good in life, but those are glimpses of what is left in us from creation, now, seen it in the perspective of kabbalah, it becomes much clearer where we must transit to achieve real auto realization in life, to be like the Creator. Living in the western side of the world, it becomes a real challenge to change social dynamics to one of bestowal, especially in a agroup setting.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

for me, when started it wasn’t easy stop thinking about me so I started to include other in my intentions and that started filling in the space that my I was taking. If we Invert the M in ME it becomes WE !!

Mike
      Participant

Not speaking from attainment here, just theoretical: it means perceiving directly that the world is not a place of corruption, old age, disease, death and evil but is instead filled with divine light and is all good. It would mean crossing the machsom, and becoming a hub of light filling existing connections and making new connections in this world based on an entirely different basis than that of the ego today.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Internally feeling all the humans desire and give them love.

Rachel
      Participant

Shifting from the egoistic perception is allowing the ego of personal gains to die.

Moving to the perception of bestowal is equivalence of form, giving like the creator with no personal gain in mind.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 328 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.