Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

Egoistic perception – I am not connected, I separated myself from others.

The perception which is based on bestowal – we are one, we are all connected and for that reason, I should love my neighbour as myself.

Maria
      Participant

It means shifting from the desire of fullfiling only myself to fullfiling desires in the name of the Creator.

Shira
      Participant

It means nullification of the ego…can that be done? It’s almost an impossibility. Therefore, to remember that the Creator has, in His bless-d Grace, given me the understanding (Binah) to know that everything comes from from Him, i.e., the struggle to know how to bestow according to equivalence of form. Surrender to all could be a process, faith above reason. Overall, it’s not an easy shift from one to the other. In some forms, it could take years to be able to know you are giving back to the Creator, in order to receive, for the joy that stems of giving.

Candace Joy
      Participant

To love my neighbor as myself.  To feel the Oneness!

Larry
      Participant

To us it means in everything that we do, to try and move intentions from I/me to us and we.

Jurgis
      Participant

To shift from our world to spiritual world.

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.