Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 328 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

Using your 2 ears to listen twice as much as you use your one mouth to speak.  Being open and brave enough to let down your defenses.  Being able to buck the egoistic norms of our society.  Being able to care for every person as you do your own precious child.  Being sensitive enough to feel another’s emotions in yourself.

Helen
      Participant

Not sure, but it could be understanding more instead of seeking to be understood.

Niklas
      Participant

I think it means somehow experiencing reality outside of oneself. Identifying with the system as a whole (The Holy Shechina) instead of identifying with one body.

Yajaira
      Participant

In an egotistic perception of the reality, one perceive everything according if the thing brings you pleasure or pain while in a perception based on bestowal one perceived everything as perfect because you received to please the creator.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

It means changing the intention of our will to receive from egoist  to bestower.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi friends

Changing the intention as i understand is the most important thing.the book offered about quantum and kabbalah was amazing to me.shocked still.but just theorically.actually didn’t understand how someone can chang the intention.love u all

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 328 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.