Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

• This topic has 253 replies, 242 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Joe.
Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabor
      Participant

To rise above our egoistic nature

Scott
      Participant

From a viewpoint of bestowal and non egoistic

Amirhossein
      Participant

To be equivalent with him and precieve everything the way they actually are. How everything is functioning correctly and how our egoism covered it up that it seems for us there is different unknown forces some good for us and some bad.

khalid
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of bestowal instead of  from the perspective of receiving for oneself alone

Ok, I am not sure I understand the 4 levels in their core, so I have more questions please 🙂

0. Human level is kind of a stepping stone between Angels and Souls? Not a real degree then?

1. Are most of us in the spiritually inanimate level, or we are not even there yet?

2. “A person can choose one of the 2 qualities”… what do you mean choose? On what level is that choice available? And why would one have the choice of receiving at all, as a free will, on that level, if the Creator aims for the creature to be like Him? Or the Creator is the ultimate Will to bestow AND the ultimate Will to receive?

3. “In animate spirituality one does not feel others”… so who does one bestows to? Only to the Creator? If that is in this level, it’s crazy to even think that the bestowal on lower levels can be towards other than the Creator, right?

I have million of questions here, but let’s start with these ones… or maybe you can point out some articles that deal in depth with this issue…?

Thanks!

Hi Zorica,

0/1. There are 4 levels in nature. Still, vegetative, animate, and speaking. Within each level, there are 4 sub levels: the still of the still, the vegetative of the still, the animate of the still, the speaking of the still, etc. Humanity as a whole is currently found on the speaking sub-degree of the animate level. Meaning we have not yet reached the true speaking degree, which is a spiritual degree. We reach the speaking degree when we become similar to the Creator, meaning when we rise above our egoistic nature into the nature of love and bestowal.

2. Being able to choose is still ahead of us. In the preliminary stages, these choices too are made for us. There is a saying that the Creator puts man’s hand on the good fate and says “choose this for yourself”. Meaning He awakened your point in the heart and brought it to a good spiritual environment in which you can nourish it. After that, the rest is up to you.

But if the point in the heart is forcing me to be here, what needs to happen for me to start actualizing my free will? This desire then needs to be taken away from me little by little, and there I begin to reveal more and more the place of my freedom.

This is similar to how we teach a child to ride a bike. First the parent holds the child completely. Then as the child learns to pedal and balance himself, the parent lets go a little, then a little more and a little more, until the child continue to pedal without the parent holding him at all.

So we too need to learn to continue to do this work even when that initial desire for spirituality begins to disappear or when the ego grows and begins to pull us into many different directions. Here there is already a need for mutual work in the group, the spiritual environment. On one hand when I fall into my ego, they need to pull me out, and on the other hand I need to help pull others out when they fall. This is why Kabbalists have always studied in groups (physical or virtual).

We will learn more about this in the more advanced semesters on KabU, where you’ll receive your own Kabbalah group with whom you can practice these things.

3. At first we don’t feel the others. So at first we can bestow to the others only through ourselves. This is called “don’t do to the other what is hated by you”. Meaning that you don’t feel the other but you feel yourself, and there are things you hate. Don’t do those things to others. Later on, we will begin to feel the others desire and focus specifically on fulfilling their desire. Keep in mind that we do spiritual work primarily in the Kabbalistic group. With the rest of the world, we should act normal there, just like everyone else.

Albert @ KabU

P.S. Please post future questions in the questions forum.

Laurel
      Participant

Since the Creator is only love than I think this statement means that in all I do, see and rationalize,  I will do, see and act with love.  I still can judge an event as bad, such as stealing, lying, hurting, but when I go to judge the person I realize that they are going through a difficult experience (this world) and they need my love not my hatred.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.