Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Preparation Question: What is freedom and how, by the help of the Reforming Light, can we acquire it?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zohreh
      Participant

Freedom means achieving altruism and when the human being becomes one with the Creator, it means the ultimate altruism and the ultimate freedom and liberation from the ego.

chris patton
      Participant

reforming light is wonderful i feel coser to the creator every day

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Just a decision needed to be really free.and aftar that choice the light works.

freedom is a spiritual condition, enhanced by the light of the creator, setting us in the rigtht path to bestowal what we receive, and therefore gain equivalence of form with the Creator; However, we need to nurture such condition by joining with other points in the hearts of our brothers and sisters.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

By practicing kabbalah by surrounding myself by the according environment I can acquire freedom.

Rachel
      Participant

Freedom is the maturity of spirituality we attain, where our outsdie situations cannot affect us anymore. When we know of a truth there is none like unto the creator, there is only the creator, by this knowing, we have freedom.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.