Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      AU
      Participant

i am delighted to learn that the wisdom of Kabbalah is practical and can be verified like science.i am looking

forward to learn and incorporate it in my daily living.

Thanks to all instructors.

Tom
      Participant

It blows my mind to think of our own lives becoming the whole life of Nature when we replace the self-centered egoistic perceptions with whole, altruistic perceptions.

Mark
      Participant

I love that the goal of Kabbalah is described as ‘the revelation of His Godliness to His creatures in the world’.

I’ve had glimpses over the years, so I always knew this was possible – but I have only now found a clear path.

Tom
      Participant

The thing that blows my mind is that the will to receive is not bad, but it is the will to receive for only my pleasure is what is evil.

Shel
      Participant

Finally knowing that this is all real. Things that “just came to me” are being said, word for word, with the same phrasing and metaphors, and there is no explanation other than it’s all coming from the same place. We’re all tuned into the same radio station.

Dan
      Participant

“Earning the spiritual lights”.  That phrase alone blew my socks off.  The vessels that build to deliver emotion and sensation… also blew me away.

I had some experience with these topics but lacked the perspective and context delivered in the lessons.

Please G-d bless our teachers, them, their families, and all that is theirs.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.