Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mandy
      Participant

I loved the caterpillar and butterfly video!

martin
      Participant

Thank you Julian, you have just described me as a pencil lead! But you have also shed light on the possibility of becoming a diamond. I know that if you compress carbon with high energy a diamond will emerge. I don’t have much of a desire to be one of those sparkly ones, adorning some spoilt puppies collar. Far too precocious and visible. An industrial diamond, not pretty at all, but useful in all sorts of applications and indestructible  under most circumstances. A much better fit I think.

Phin Mackness
      Participant

Blessings to those sharing your wisdom and insights.

I liked the analogy that problems create creativity, and should be regarded as a transition point, cited in the ‘Stunning Link between Caterpillar and Butterfly’. One may do well to remind themselves that there is no truth in the now when analysing one’s current life situation.

Trust the process, we rise by lifting others, keep contributing to your/our own evolution.

Jarrett Twaddle
        Participant

I value your insight, Phin.
        To be honest, that video filled me with anxiety… oddly, that New Life video series intro sometimes gets to me (that theremin, in particular), but this whole video gave me a feeling of impending doom.
        I understand on some level that there is a process unfolding that is above me, but I cannot help but to identify with the “workers/cells” in the analogy for my own, corporeal (work-related) reasons. Sometimes I feel like the world is collapsing around me, so this reminder you have given me I will keep close to my heart.
        Thank you for your existence, my friend.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

The Kabbalists have broken this process down into tiny little steps to follow. Now if I can just find the first rung…

Clara
      Participant

It is within Bina where the creature is building the screen, right? And in Zeir Anpin it transforms and bestow. I can recognize this quality in many situations and even phases of the past. But still can’t understand, if it is totally will to receive, how can it be!? A short while before I found Kabbalah I began to realize, that I have been giving in order to receive in the past, and that there are forces which abuse even spiritually, the forgiveness for example, but the pure connection too, the openess. Wow. And the concept of GE/AHP is clarifying my sight on top. This ‘new’ connection between GE and AHP takes place within me and ‘my’ desires as well as between human beings. Somehow at all times. Sorry when I sometimes get to personal detailed, I try to figure out where I am (at) in my life, I am at a very turning point, and I must choose wisly, so I need to get clear where I am and how. Thank you for your assistance and this great first week. The retreat has definetly turned something within me!

Andreanne
      Participant

I found this excerpt from “The science of Kabbalah ” mind-blowing:

“Thus, through its need to give to the Creator, the creature discovers the nature of the Creator. The creature finds theCreator’s love for it. Yet, if the Creator loves the creature and wants to please it, it follows that the Creator should want or need something. The creature realizes that the Creator’s need is His desire to delight the creature; when the creature enjoys, so does the Creator. But when the creature does not enjoy, neither does the creator.”

The creator loves its creatures no matter what?

The creature prevents the creator from enjoying when the creature isn’t enjoying?

I need to ponder this… Simply enjoy each moment here & now. Happiness dedicated to the creator, is a spiritual experience. Therefore I must start to dedicate every action, thought, feeling, as often as possible, to the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.