Reflect: Share something from the lesson that inspired you, or even just gave you a fresh perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that inspired you, or even just gave you a fresh perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

The two last paragraphs of pge 78 in The Intro readings summarize  what “I’m” experiencing. And alongside those feelings/ sensations is the dispair  of “not awakened”  and “I” never will. Just want to share in case anyone else has experienced similarly ❤️ the desire for Spirituality is awake within me, yet in 1995 “the calling” was heard and the “seeking” part of me became conscious of itself.

Rae
      Participant

This feeling of opposite-ness to the Creator and the sensation of my growing ego alongside this desire for Spirituality. How will it ever be possible to attain equivalence of Form?  grateful for Faith that it all comes from the Creator ❤️ I Resonate strongly with Abraham!

Rae
      Participant

How many “impressions” I feel as we study this material. I feel alive and sometimes I feel fear. I am grateful ❤️

Leah Bergman
      Participant

This lesson helped me understand myself better

Namron
      Participant

Hello Gianni.

It is partzuf a process? Like when a cup is full it flows into the one under it.

Steph
      Participant

Mind blower for me: 1]  Kabbalah science actually helps spirituality make sense.  2]  Their is something tangible about True spirituality.

I was taught spirituality is just that -spiritual.  It was not tangible because it was beyond of our 5 senses.  Anything talked about as tangible was labeled ‘spooky spirituality’; fear was often the go to as a deterrent.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.