Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

when came to study, we all experienced the period of trial and error, thinking that we can simple change our intention, and later realize that progress is possible only in spiritual environment.

the people who did not choose the path of spiritual development in Babylon, are not the ones who are evil, wicked or stupid as we usually tend to think…..it is simply how the desires of humanity had to grow.

Emiwodew
      Participant

What fascinated me from this lesson is the concept of GE and AHP; I didn’t know about them before and I am happy I know them now.

Tove Jo
      Participant

I really liked the video about Soscial Integration …it explained so well about how the world will become a New ONE as we, humanity  learn about how to connect and correct our thoughs and grow our hearts towards one another  and how the Creator becomes  real … and feeling his present everywhere.

Shmuley
      Participant

I want to learn more about this method of living. I want to belong to a group of people who want to give their lives to the Creator to make this a better world.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Ben benieuwd en ik hoop meer te beleven hoe de  Kaballah werkt. Of ik mijn leefstijl er mee kan helpen.

Dyrk
      Participant

I was surprised to learn that Bina is actually divided between something called GAR and ZAT. I am interested to learn more about how these diagrams interpret into some form of meaningful experience for both myself and other students. I keep reminding myself that nothing we are learning is said to be about this world’s experiences. I’m holding on to the promise that this is all leading somewhere and is not just an endless treadmill of repetition. I listen to the videos of Michael Laitman, Tony Kosinec and other KabU instructors and I feel like I’m listening to a foreign language, all the while being told to just be patient and trust that one day it will all make sense. I wish only the best for others and for the world of humanity to become more loving…..for ME to become more loving. All I have so far is a continuation of vague, cranial information and loads of books which seem cumbersome, complex and unrelatable to life. I am appreciative for the opportunity to learn more about Kabbalah through KabU…..and it would be dishonest of me to say that I am gaining any form of clarity.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.