Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Reflect: Write a revelation from the lesson that sparked your curiosity or revealed to you a fresh viewpoint.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective…

Many sufferings could have been prevented, Had I known that I could have corrected my ego with the positive intention.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

That the ego is a driving force. It is unchangeable. That in order to know how perfection is, we must be giving the opposite.

Gabor
      Participant

Throughout my life, I have tried to suppress my ego, and I have succeeded many times. Still, I wasn’t happy. The fact that the ego can be used for spiritual development is a huge novelty for me.

Myva
      Participant

The last video with Michael Laitman had to be listened twice. The presentation of the Creator as only existing for those that manifest that Force left me in inquiry mode…..

Clara
      Participant

No questions. I hear the content, I think about it and I even see how it works in me, somehow without words and without being able to describe what happens. My main work in the couple of last years was to observe the ego and its mechanisms it uses to keep me away from my Self among other goals and I missed so hardly people to connect with, going together through life living the correction together ‘working’ together onto the revelation, experiencing the Truth and how we literally change the world being in one mind and one heart. And I can’t wait until this comes true!

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I appreciated the description of how other philosophies and religions try to suppress the ego, and it just comes out as corrupted and desires. It disregards the fact that it is the very essence of who we are, and when we realize it and correct it the proper way we can reach the spiritual level. All other pursuits are done in vain and in danger.

Eggh

…….

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.