Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Reflect: Reflect: Share an epiphany from the session that broadened your understanding or shifted your perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

Just knowing that  there is the Creator behind everything that happens to us.  This will help me in the journey.

Shmuley
      Participant

The most important thing to me is to let the Creator rule my life, to pray to get the right desires to bless others. Also is important to know that it is the right desires, not obliterating, nor letting the ego run wild what helps me deal with the ego. All I need is to have the right desire to bless others. I can only exercise these right desires by being in the right place, surrounded by likeminded people, have the right teacher and the right literature.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Just being human with the will to receive. I wonder how instructors are able to give. Don’t you need a break as well?

How do Kaballah students get their balance?

It’s like a mother. She doesn’t need a break from her newborn. Instructors are excited for one more opportunity to bestow. It all depends on the importance of the goal. What we call tired only means the goal lost importance or something else became more important (same thing really). As a newbie one should not bite more than can chew, but commit to a schedule you can keep – reasonably – but keep what you promise yourself.

Irina
      Participant

Rav Laitman said, “One should do one’s utmost in order to satisfy and develop desire for Upper Force correctly, otherwise it might be taken away, perhaps for several lifetimes.”

It’s something to think about.

Theresa H
      Participant

This course made me realize to let God be in control because he is already in control and the only thing I can do is enjoy the ride and, understand that everything in life is a lesson to be learned. We will all go through trials and tribulations. I’ve never been a materialistic person but, I do care too much about how other people act. So learning these lessons have taught me a process to start to let those feelings go and realize there is no one else besides Him.

Mike
      Participant

“…it is inadvisable to rejoice at the absence of problems.” –Rav Laitman

He is speaking of problems in the group, in the laboratory here. But even in general it is said “True love travels on a gravel road.”

Welcoming such problems in the group as opportunities for correction is a touch mind blowing. We are not looking for fulfillment, we are hoping for the absence of it. Wow.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.