Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

There are many times when I feel as if I m not getting anywhere and my efforts on the spiritual path aren’t working. Times when I start to pray & my mind wanders off, forgetting I was trying to communicate with on High. Then a sense of frustration & failure.  What an eye opener & relief, to hear Tony say : – the pushing away is a way of increasing the desire.  To have this explained & understood is invaluable, & a great encouragement. It has alerted me to the process, so I will, I hope, be able to push  further.   Thank you so much!

Holly
      Participant

Letting go of ego and trusting all is for my spirit to advance, All is his will.

William Taylor
      Participant

It is comforting to know that what my IC most of the time is being changed because of the knowledge of the teachings of the Kabbalah and the fine men that do the work of our Abba they bring a greater understanding. I know my outer is changing because my inner is changing and that is the only way my outer changes.

D
      Participant

The most amazing thing I learned this week is that we exist in a field of Upper Light (the quality of bestowal and love). That the field consists of concentric spheres, and the closer a sphere is to the center, the more intense its quality of bestowal and love is. It’s an intriguing (reassuring) view of life.

Shel
      Participant

Feeling much relief and gratitude after today’s videos!

J
      Participant

In the recommended reading there were a few ‘lightbulb’ moments when everything seemed to fall into place and one of these moments I ended up on Michael Laitman’s website reading about the path of light which lead to another article and then another etc etc. After a few hours I had to stop myself and get some sleep but a very interesting and informative night was had.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.