Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

Learning that the proper use of Ego via our inner reaction to desires lead to growth of both the Masach and Kli

Matanah
      Participant

Learning that both egoism and altruism come from the Creator minimizes large doses of negativity. When I find nuggets to share, my grandchildren also appreciate them.

Steven Sierra
        Participant

Thank you for this description!! I find that I have struggled not to be drawn towards the path of pain myself when I would see so much egoism and negativity in others, but you have reminded me of the true beauty of the Creator’s will to bestow being expressed even through egoism and negativity!!

Charlie
      Participant

That there is just one reality…and we sense only a very small part of it

Purity K
      Participant

Learning that if we conceal our desires, they will never be corrected and also that people’s experience of pleasure differs from one to another.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

This structure is just a division of the spiritual desire that we need to correct into sefirot, partzufim, and worlds. The most basic division of the desire is 1 Sefira. 5 Sefirot compose 1 partzuf. 5 Partzufim compose 1 world. There are 5 worlds in total.

Diane
      Participant

I feel the penny dropping! – I have been seeking and searching for quite some time and have gone down many rabbit holes on my journey.  I get a real feel that this path is going to answer some of my long standing questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.